- Catalog No.VD0679
- MaterialCerium (IV) Oxide
- AppearanceWhite or Pale Yellow Solid
- Purity99.9% ~ 99.99%
- ShapePowder/ Granule/ Custom-made
Cerium oxide evaporation material from Stanford Materials Corporation (SMC) is an oxide evaporation material with the chemical formula CeO2. Cerium (IV) oxide is white or pale yellow in color with a density of 7.13 g/cc, a melting point of ~2,600°C, and vapor pressure of 10-4 Torr at 2,310°C. High-purity cerium oxide evaporation materials play a huge role in deposition processes to ensure high-quality deposited film. Stanford Materials Corporation (SMC) specializes in producing up to 99.9995% purity evaporating materials using quality assurance processes to guarantee product reliability.
|Material||Cerium (IV) Oxide|
|Color/Appearance||White or Pale Yellow, Crystalline Solid|
|Melting Point (°C)||~2,600|
|Thermal Evaporation Techniques||Boat|
|Purity||99.9% ~ 99.99%|
|Shape||Powder/ Granule/ Custom-made|
Cerium oxide evaporation materials are used in the following applications:
• Used in deposition processes including semiconductor deposition, chemical vapor deposition (CVD) and physical vapor deposition (PVD)
• Used for optics including wear protection, decorative coatings, and displays.
Cerium oxide evaporation materials are clearly tagged and labeled externally to ensure efficient identification and quality control. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation.